Avengers: Endgame has been the talk of the town and finally the much-awaited sequel released on 26th April. Have you watched it yet? Here are some interesting facts about the Avengers: Endgame. This article has some spoilers.
- Avengers Infinity War and Avengers Endgame are the only 2 movies to be shot entirely with IMAX cameras. What is so special about them? They can capture pics with 3x resolution and clarity compared to standard cameras. In IMAX theaters you will enjoy a truly immersive experience!
- The opening night tickets for the Avengers: Endgame were being resold on eBay for hundreds of dollars. Some of the tickets were as expensive as $15,000.
- Avengers: Endgame set a new record of being the fastest film to earn 2 billion.
- Avengers: Endgame has surpassed Titanic as the 2nd highest grossing film ever. Speculation says that it might outperform Avatar as the highest grossing movie ever.
- Some Twitteratis have figured out a connection between a dialogue from the film and the total runtime of all MCU movies. In the movie, Morgan tells her father how much she loves him “I love you 3000”. Surprisingly, the runtime of all MCU movies is also 3000 minutes. Check out the tweet here.
- The Avengers: Endgame is a little over 3 hours long, making it the longest movie from the MCU saga.
- In 2017 Hurricane Irma caused the shooting to stop for some time.
- In Avengers: Infinity War, Doctor Strange mentions that “We are in Endgame now” hinting towards a possible movie title.
This is the first time that Hulk and Ant-Man will appear together.
Like the post? share it!