- Nokia’s alleged D1C expected to come in 5 and 5.5-inch screen size
- Nokia D1C is rumoured to come in 13 and 16-megapixel rear camera options
- It is likely to be showcased at the MWC 2017
Nokia was missed this year, isn’t it? But yes, Nokia is making its way back to the world of smartphones. Its re-entry to the mobile section was confirmed with HMD Global licensing the Nokia brand for the mobile devices.
That means we are going to be seeing Nokia branded smartphone devices once again in 2017, which will be a complete excitement for all of us.
Unlike the other brands that are more predictable, Nokia is starting its tour fresh. There are lots of rumors and speculations about the launch of new Nokia phones, but we are cutting through it to build a picture of what we expect to see in year 2017.
The iconic phone brand none other than Nokia, is all set to come back next year. Finland-based HMD Global announced that it will be enterprising the Nokia’s phone business and presenting to the world a whole new range of smartphone as early as first half of the next year. The Finnish company also confirmed that the first Nokia-branded Android smartphone will launch at Mobile World Congress (MWC) event 2017, a venue traditionally associated with the smartphone launches and used by Nokia in past many a times.
No sooner the news gone viral in tech world, we had rumors about a smartphone tagged as the D1C and now there is another leak stating that Nokia is working on not one but two smartphones.
The Nokia D1C has been the part of several leaks. A recent leak claimed that it will launch in two variants. Both the smartphones will differ when it comes to RAM size, display size and camera as well as the cost.
The cheaper D1C smartphone features:
- 5-inch Full HD Display
- 2GB RAM
- Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 chipset
- Adreno 505 GPU
- Run on Android 7.0 Nougat
- 13MP camera on the back and front facing expected to be an 8MP unit.
The higher-priced D1C features:
- 5-inch Full HD Display
- 3GB RAM
- Expected to be powered by 1.4GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 chipset
- Adreno 505 GPU(Graphic Processing Unit)
- Boot on Android 7.0 Nougat
- Back camera 16MP and front facing 8MP
According to the sources the prototypes of both the smartphones are undergoing testing.
We can expect more details to be available as we come close to MWC 2017 event that gonna be taking place on February 27 in Barcelona.
Like the post? Share It!